Padded winter overall in black with removable hood and faux fur. The overall has a solid green lining and a faux leather patch with panda imprint at front matching the zip sliders. The overall is highly breathable and water resistant with 10 000 mm water columns, made of a functional and heavy-duty shell fabric with taped seams and BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The legs are pre-shaped for better movability and the smartly placed reflective stripes increase visibility when the days get darker.
Kebnekaise is the most advanced overall in Mini Rodini’s line of products, part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, produced to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and withstand almost any kind of weather.
• Waist with adjustable elastic inside for a better fit
• Front zip with protection placket
• Two zip pockets at front
• Elastic at sleeve and leg endings
• Adjustable silicone straps under the feet
• Sewn-in snow locks at sleeve endings to keep wind and snow out
• Reflective stripes at the bottom of the legs and arm
• Printed reflective Mini Rodini logo at the back
• Removable hood with two seams for a better fit
• Pre-shaped legs for better movability
• Micro fleece lining at seat and polyester satin lining in body, sleeves and legs
• Breathable with 8000 g/m2/24h
• Water-resistant with 10 000 mm water columns
• Shell 100 % polyamide
• Lining 100 % recycled polyester
• Padding 100 % recycled polyester
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
Handwash, delicate machine wash. Hang or flat dry.
Mini Rodini is a Swedish children’s wear brand that was founded in 2006 by illustrator Cassandra Rhodin as a tribute to all children, their imagination and sense that everything is possible. Mini Rodini takes children seriously with playfulness, meaning it is important that children too have clothes that match their own personality, mood and creativity.