At Design Life Kids, LLC., we pride ourselves on curating beautiful collections of apparel, décor, toys and furniture from around the world. We look for adaptable, self-motivated, passionate, creative team players who has a love for design.
DLK is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Marketing department as an Intern - Social Media.
JOB TYPE: Internship
- Assist in managing the day-to-day execution of the social media and influencer programs and provides data driven guidance and analytics to help drive decision making across the program.
- Schedule and report on social posts.
- Assist with the coordination of influencer relationships.
- Maintain an awareness of competitive information and key industry trends to provide context for social performance.
- Analyze social media data and identify opportunities for content, optimization and conversion improvement.
- Maintain and optimize profiles for social media.
- Communicate results to various levels, including management team, to encourage business decisions based on data.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to solve problems and follow up on key responsibilities.
- Collaborate to pick product and create content for blog and social posts.
We also offer employee discounts!
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to tell a dynamic story and take aesthetically pleasing photographs
- Strong organizational and multi tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently, and work in a fast paced, multi-functional environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction.
- Team player.
Design Life Kids, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Based in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania @designlifekids
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit the following to be considered to: email@example.com
- Cover letter
- Sample of social media posts