As featured in GQ, The New York Times, and more.
Everything you need in your culinary toolkit (and nothing you don’t). Seven pieces of kitchenware you’ll reach for every day, for every meal - all carefully designed to look beautiful, feel great and last a lifetime. A wooden base with a magnetic inner wall for proper knife storage keeps it all at your fingertips.
- The 8" Knife: A good chef's knife constructed to perfection, meticulously sharp and incredibly resistant. 8" blade, 13.5" length. Japanese high carbon & stainless steel, with a matte and stain resistant composite handle.
- The Almost 4" Knife: A petite paring knife with a pointy tip and sharp edge making it the go-to for controlled slicing and dicing. 3.5" blade, 7.75" length.
Japanese high carbon & stainless steel, with a matte and stain resistant composite handle.
- The Only Tongs: Features a hidden gravity lock, made from stainless steel. 12" long and 1.75" wide.
- The Wood Spoon: Features an angled head and designed for both left and right handed people. FSC certified walnut or maple. 12.25" long, 2.75" wide
- The Metal Spoon: The triple threat: a measuring cup, stainless steal cooking tool, and serving utensil. Stainless steel and matte and stain resistant composite handle.
- The Slotted Spatula: Flexible enough to flip a fish, strong enough to hold a bone in pork chop, with a beveled edge to cut your lasagna. 13.25" long, 3.25" wide.
- The Base: Beautifully display your tools while protecting your knives with a hidden magnet that will keep your blades sharp. FSC certified walnut, maple or beech. 5" x 6" x 9.5"
Made in the USA
Final Sale Item